What we do new
What we do
The Publications Office of the European Union:
- Supports the policies and communication activities of the EU institutions and agencies with its services and offers them expertise and synergies in a number of domains.
- Ensures, with its modelling and referencing activities, that the diverse information assets coming from EU institutions take the form of findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR) information and data.
- Makes sure that this vast array of official EU information and data – an essential element in today’s data-driven economy – is made available to the public to support transparency, economic activity, the development of modern technologies, such as artificial intelligence, and access to knowledge in general.
- Makes sure that this content is preserved and made accessible for future generations.
- Engages with citizens on a regular and increasing basis to help achieve its objectives.