The Publication Office of the European Union (OP) is the "official provider of publishing services to all EU institutions, bodies and agencies. As such, it is a central point of access to EU law, publication, open data, research results, procurement notices and their official information." (OP website).
The services provided by the Cellar ecosystem include:
- Reception and validation of publications
- Storage and dissemination of publications
- Automated and human follow up of reception, validation, storage etc.
- Semantic Data Competence Centre and Helpdesk
- Data curation
- Continuous evolution of the repository
Cellar is supported by OP’s Semantic Data Competence Centre and Helpdesk