Programme Committee top image
The Programme Committee plays an advisory role for the organisation of the conference and ensures synergies with the relevant stakeholders.
We are pleased to present the members of the Programme Committee:
Programme Committee Speakers Row 4
Programme Committee Timeline
- The call for presentation proposals opens on 29 October 2020
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts of presentation proposals is 27 November 2020
- The review of presentation proposals will take place in November-December 2020.
- The decisions of the Programme Committee will be notified to all potential speakers by 14 December 2020. Note: Unfortunately, due to a high number of proposals, the provisional deadline for notifying conference speakers had to be extended. The Programme Committee is working hard to assess all submissions as quickly as possible. The potential speakers will be notified within the next few days.
- Speakers must submit their presentations by 22 January 2021.
- ENDORSE takes place on 16–19 March 2021.
- All speakers who want their presentations published must submit their final texts by 19 March 2021.