© European Union, 2019
- Reuse of legal, administrative and case-law documents and data published on this website for commercial or non-commercial purposes is authorised provided the source is acknowledged. The reuse policy of the European Commission is implemented by a Decision of 12 December 2011.
- The European Commission general publications may also be reused provided the source is acknowledged, according to the above-mentioned Decision.
- For general publications of other EU institutions, bodies, offices and agencies, the following rules apply:
- Downloading and reproduction are authorised provided the source is acknowledged.
- Translations of publications into languages other than the language editions published on this website are subject to the conclusion of a free-of-charge licence agreement.
- Where the content of EU publications is incorporated in works that are sold (regardless of their medium), the natural or legal person publishing the works must inform buyers, both before they pay any subscription or fee and each time they access the works, that the information taken from EU publications may be obtained, in electronic format, free of charge through this website.
These general principles can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Therefore, users are advised to refer to the copyright information on the individual documents.
The use of elements (e.g. text, photos, pictures, graphs, etc.) subject to intellectual property rights of third parties is subject to prior authorisation from the copyright owner. This applies to individual photos displayed in the official directory of the European Union (EU WhoisWho).
All logos and trademarks are excluded from the above-mentioned general permissions.
Any queries regarding the above, or any other copyright queries relating to the reuse of EU documents, shall be addressed in writing to:
Access to and Reuse of Public Information
2, rue Mercier, 2985 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Fax (352) 2929-42672